Neighbors helping Neighbors to the
Glory of God
South Beach Christian Outreach (SBCO) is a community outreach to the Ocosta to Westport through Grayland to Tokeland communities.
We exist to help build community, assist those who are in need physically and spiritually.
We provide lunch 3-4 Tuesdays a month as well as breads, fresh, frozen and foods, clothing, Toiletries, appliances and much more as they are made available to us.
We are made up of Christians from various local churches who desire to spread the Love of God, the Gospel, and continue the work of Jesus through practical means.
During our current situation due to Covid 19 SBCO is open for Lunch and Food Distribution every Tuesday.
When we are able to get together indoors we will resume our Spaghetti Dinner.
Please take a look at our Projects Page for information on our current and upcoming projects
Our dreams are huge...
Our eyes are heavenward...
Our feet are on the ground...
Our hands are busy... and...
Our next program leader is being called to service... are you listening?
There are a number of ways you can get involved with what The Lord is doing here in the South Beach...
We are looking for volunteers for our Soup's On! , F.I.S.H. and Spaghetti Dinners events
Come join us for lunch
on the 2nd-4th(5th) Tuesday each month
from 12:00 pm -2:00.
There is no cost for lunch so come and meet your neighbors, have lunch, collect some food.
We have fresh foods available, for those who have need, to glean from... Breads, Veg, Snacks and much more.
SBCO is now the owner of the property at 617 S Forrest St.
We are blessed to have been able to purchase the buildings and are looking forward to expanding our distribution of Food, Clothing and personal items. Check out our progress and needs page to stay on top of what The Lord is doing at the Outreach.
Covid 19 Special Conditions
During these uncertain times we have bee n forced to change the way we do business.....
1) Our meals are still High Quality Home Cooked Meals.... but served "To-Go"
2) F.I.S.H. (food in savior's hands) is being distributed outside.
3) We ask that all of our Neighbors respect the 6' social distancing spacing.
4) Be patient as we move through the lines
5) If you are unable to come in for your food please contact the office to make arrangements.
6) If you desire Prayer there are a number of staff who are eager to pray with you
7) God is still on the throne and none of this surprises Him